Thursday, February 19, 2009

Buenos Aires



A nearly 20-hour (comfortable) bus ride got me to Buenos Aires, where, although my stay was very brief, I was very happy to be able to see my friend from Montreal Christine, who is staying here for 3 months. She is loving it here, and we had a great time walking around together.

Despite appearances, I do like to do girlie stuff! Christine and I went shopping and got the same pair of groovy sandals. Of course, I won't get to wear mine for another few months...



We also went to Las Canitas for dinner, where we met up with some friends and had a nice evening.



Et c'est à regret que j'ai quitté Christine, Buenos Aires, l'Argentine... les magnifiques voyagent ne donnent qu'envie de ne pas revenir, mais de continuer à découvrir. Mais ils enseignent aussi qu'il faut vivre pleinement et entièrement toute expérience de sa vie, et c'est une leçon que je tente de ne pas oublier. Je compte vivre pleinement Montréal et mes amis et famille!

No comments:

Post a Comment