Friday, January 30, 2009

30th jan Mendoza

Too hot! I am going to turn into a very cranky, very annoying thing if I have to stay here long! I wanted to go climbing (there is excellent climbing nearby, apparently) but my two big toenails are all black and blue, it will hurt too much, they got too bumped around on our walk down from the high camps.

I've decided to go to Bariloche to go do a bit of ice climbing on Monte Tronador. It will be cool, icy, aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh! Much better!

Keep posted to know how that turns out!

2 comments:

  1. Send a little bit of warm climate to us We are freezing and it's snowing, and snowing, and snowing....
    In Montreal is not better either. They are not removing the snow from the streets. They said they have gone over the budget for overtime, so they are waiting for the next storm to clean altogether (?) I love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your climb, what an experience!
    Have a good glass of wine to celebrate
    Fabrice

    ReplyDelete